The Tamiya 1992 Audi V8 Touring TT-02 1/10 4WD Electric Touring Car Kit faithfully recreates the classic ’92 Audi V8 racing car. This TT-02 includes a detailed polycarbonate body, with the user-friendly and reliable TT-02 chassis to create a kit that looks as stunning on the shelf as it does on the race track.
About the Audi V8 Touring: The 1992 Audi V8 Touring featured an improved 3.6-liter V8 engine, Audi’s famed quattro four-wheel drive, and an imposing body. It overcame significant ballast handicaps and showed off overwhelming strength, particularly in a podium sweep at the 1st race of the 2nd meet at the Nürburgring.
TT-02 Chassis: The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to offer excellent stability. Additionally, the TT-02 features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups, in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
- 1/10 R/C model assembly kit.
- Polycarbonate (clear) body.
- Stickers are included to recreate the markings for the 1992 Audi V8 Touring. Window masking stickers included to aid in the paint job process.
- Two-piece mesh wheels have silver color rims and spokes. They are paired with racing slick tires.
- Separate parts are included to depict side mirrors.
- A wealth of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your performance needs.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material ABS Plastic
- Chassis Type TT-02
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type 4WD
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Shock Damper Friction type
- Suspension Fully Independent Double Wishbone
- Terrain Use On-Road
Needed To Complete:
There are no reviews yet.