A cool headlights gives your truck great looking style and performs at a first class level. Our headlights is designed to fit your exact make & model. Step up from the ordinary, it’s time replace your factory headlights today!
*High quality generic branded lights that are indentical to OEM lights. Safety and Durable.
1. We warehouse now have three types of this headlights,but their functions are all the same,we will ship them ramdomly,please don’t leave any bad feedback and open cases if you don’t like.Thanks for your support.2. Dear buyers,one of our headlights has a hole for radiating,just like the pictures show.
Fits for :
for 2006-2011 Honda Civic 4 Door models only
OEM#: 33151-SNA-A02, 33101-SNA-A02PART NUMBER#: 7221-0098L, 7221-0098RHOLLANDER#: 114-50159L, 114-50158RPARTSLINK#: HO2502125, HO2503125
Condition: 100% Brand New and High Quality
Color: Black Housing + Clear Lens
Packing List :
1 Pair of Headlights (Driver & Passenger Side)
Please Note :
Before you begin to adjust the light, make sure check the alignment of your lights first. Park the vehicle about 10 to 25 feet from the wall with the lights aimed at the wall. The centerlines of the headlights should not be any higher than 3.5 feet above the ground.
1. 【Find the adjustment screws】Firstly, locate the adjustment screws on your vehicle.
2. 【Adjust the headlights individually】The headlights should be adjusted one at a time. Put a rag or towel over a chair in front of the light you want to block. Covering the light assembly directly can damage the plastic lens.
3. 【Adjust the vertical field】The screw on the top of the light housing should be turned clockwise to raise the lights and counterclockwise will lower the light. The headlight should be adjusted until the top of the most intense part of the light beam shines directly on or just below the center of the tape line on the wall.
4. 【Adjust the horizontal field】The screw on the side of the light housing should be turned to get the right/left adjustment correct. Adjust the lens so that the most intense part of the beam is to the right of the vertical line.
5. 【Test your results】
Brake Cargo Lights
On Nov-17-21 at 22:54:07 PST, seller added the following information:
There are no reviews yet.